eReminder Standard - Task & Scheduler
eReminder has a rich set of functionality to aid you in managing your
tasks/appointments/notes. The followings list the basic features of eReminder:
- Recurring tasks/appointments If a task/appointment occurs at
regular intervals, schedule it regularly.
- Show tasks/appointments in different view Displaying
tasks/appointments in different view.
- Complete an appointment When have finished an appointment, you can
flag it with completion. When you have a lot of appointments in calendar,
marking those appointments complete can give you a clear view of which
appointments you still have and which appointments you have finished, and
let you have full control of your time.
- Filter Filtering of your tasks/appointments list content. Filtering
appointments to display in calendar.
- Find Now You can search the tasks/appointments for specific
keywords in your tasks/appointments list.
- Just show work time Just showing work time you specified in
- To-do-list inside Task/appointment entry provides to-do-list
sub-table inside, which makes you describe it in details.
- Colorful notes Making different color for different note, and
making easy to identify your notes.
- Note on the desktop Sticking note on the desktop.
- Manage holidays You can add or edit any holiday.
- Add holidays to calendar You can add some important or interesting
holidays to calendar.
- Color for place/region Providing color to identify different
- Useful Copy Copying the selected entries to clipboard.
- Powerful Print Providing a powerful print function to present your
tasks/appointments/notes list or calendar.
- Customize work week&time
- Easy of using with rich help Every form provides How-Do-I to help
- State-of-the-art graphic user interface (GUI)
- Run at the system start You can configure eReminder to
automatically start when you turn on your computer.
- Fully functional evaluation The free evaluation version works
exactly as the registered version.
- Show/Hide top bar Hiding top bar to make more room in the desktop.
- Prevent notification Preventing any notification to popup when you
are working some important things in computer, or you are playing some game.
- Show next reminder information Moving mouse to top bar to show next
- Show date and time dynamically
- Count down when schedule due
- Customize the display style You can customize the top bar as
transparent or any foreground and background color as you like.
- Send notification mails Sending message to your specified Email
- Play wave Playing any wave file you specified.
- Execute application Executing any application or opening any file
associated with application, such as Microsoft Word document, mp3 file, and
- Make computer log off, reboot, shutdown, etc.
- Snooze notification Snoozing a reminder to make it reminder later.
- Dismiss notification Accepting a reminder.
- Play notification Replaying the notification, and doing again the
same actions of the notification.